LeMoyne, QC J4R 2L4
Charity No. 893588434 RR0001.
Receipts for tax purposes may be issued.
Premiers Pas/Home-Start is a non profit community organization which helps families with one or more children aged five and under face the tension and difficulties of parental life, by fostering a friendly relationship with a volunteer.
Many parents feel isolated and exhausted. Premiers Pas / Home Start fills this need for support and is an essential tool for the wellbeing of families in Brossard, Greenfield Park, St-Hubert, St-Lambert and LeMoyne.
The goal of Premiers Pas / Home Start is to increase the self-confidence and the autonomy of families experiencing difficulties. The following general objectives have been developed in order to reach this goal:
- Re-assure parents concerning the education of their children.
- Encourage parents to pass on their emotional wellbeing and their skills to their children.
- Help parents widen their network and make efficient use of the services offered in their
- 1973: Foundation of Home Start in England (later called Premiers Pas in Québec).
- 1989: We become the first Premiers Pas in Québec.
- 2007: Start of a provincial office for Premiers Pas Québec, in our premises.
- 2009: Following the establishment of Premiers Pas Quebec, our organisation changes
its name to Premiers Pas / Home Start Champlain.
- 2010: We celebrate our 20th Anniversary and seize the opportunity to completely
revamp our image.
a word from our honorary patron